Sunday, July 6th, 2014
Sewer lines… What a gas!
Free-flowing and well-maintained sewer are one of the wonders of modern plumbing. But when a line is in trouble….well, it stinks.
As full service plumber (commercial and residential), Allied Reddi-Rooter’s skilled technicians can repair or replace damaged sewer lines that run between your home and the street.
Line Maintenance – Who’s Responsible?
In almost all instances, the property owner Is responsible for maintaining the sewer lines connecting the “premises” to the sewer “main,” which is at the point where the street meets the sidewalk or curb.
What Happens if I Don’t Make the Repair?
Flooding (think about what’s in THAT wet spot on the ground, eeewww), basement backups, and groundwater contamination, to name a few things. Additionally, you may be found to be in violation of local and state health codes.
Repair: Well Worth the Cost
Whether it’s your home, your apartment building, or your business, a fully functioning sanitation system provides good health to everyone involved.
Allied Reddi-Rooter offers sewer line installation, repair and replacement to resolve many sewage/drainage issues including:
• Blocked pipes (“if you didn’t eat it, don’t flush it”)
• Cracked, broken or pipes that have shifted over time due to the affect of weather conditions on the soil
• Rusted or corroded pipes that are restricting the sewer flow
• Tree roots (a common problem in our area, especially if there are weeping willows in your neighborhood)
Water You Waiting For?
Allied offers traditional and state-of-the-art approaches to sewer line analysis and repair. From sewer cameras to high- pressure water jetting (or calling in a backhoe operator if it’s really severe), our trained professional plumbers are skilled in the following areas:
• Water main trouble
• Lines in basements or under slabs/ driveways/lawns/streets
• Crawl spaces
• Historically sensitive homes/ buildings