Professional gas line repair in Cincinnati
Do you smell sulphur in your home? Take action immediately and call us.
If you suspect that you have damaged a gas line or a gas leak in your home take immediate action. Natural Gas and Propane have an additive that gives a strong and unpleasant odor specifically for the purpose of detection.
- Evacuate immediately. Your priority is the safety of all occupants in the residence. Make sure to get everyone and to a safe distance away.
- DO NOT USE any Electrical Devices. If there is a gas leak any spark could cause an explosion. You shouldn’t switch lights off or on. Do not use the telephone or any mobile devices until you have safely evacuated the building.
- Leave the door open. As you exit, leave the door open behind you. This will help vent the gas from the building.
- Call 911 or your Gas Company. Once you are a safe distance away call 911 for your gas company to have the supply line shut off.
- Call the Experts. When you have been given the “all clear”, call the experts at Allied Reddi-Rooter. Our licensed technicians will be able to find the source of the leak and complete the repair returning your home to normal.
Do you want to add a new gas range, dryer or barbecue? Allied Reddi-Rooters are the experts you need to extend your gas line. Our licensed technicians are ideally suited to complete the gas line extension for you quickly and safely.