Professional garbage disposal repair in Cincinnati
We’ll fix any issue fast, so that you can get back to your daily grind.
If you notice that your kitchen sink drain is backing up, and you believe your garbage disposal is the culprit, call the garbage disposal repair experts at Allied Reddi-Rooter. NEVER put your hand into the drain or the garbage disposal’s grinding chamber.
What are some of the signs that you need to replace or repair your garbage disposal?
- You have turned it on, but it is not making any noise.
- Water or other liquid is leaking from your garbage disposal.
- A foul or smelly odor is emanating from the garbage disposal.
- The garbage disposal makes a humming noise instead of the normal roar.
- You hear a clanking noise like a piece of metal when it is turned on.
If you are experiencing any of these issues, Allied Reddi-Rooter’s team of experienced plumbers can repair or replace your garbage disposal. Call or contact the experts at 513-396-5300. We always come highly recommended and have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau for our expert quality of service.